This unit is intended to equip you with knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable you to apply the principles of cost estimation and cost and management accounting techniques and methods for decision making.
A trainee who takes this unit should be able to:
- Estimate the cost of goods and services
- Analyze product costs for manufacturing and non-manufacturing activities
- Prepare marginal and absorption cost statements
- Analyze an organization’s activities through budgetary control process
- Analyze variances for decision making