https://cpc-online.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/pic-4.jpg 602 1080 webmaster https://cpc-online.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-300x139.png webmaster2021-03-18 09:43:132021-07-15 07:20:43Financial Management
This unit is intended to equip you with knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable you to effectively manage, control and optimize on institutional finances.
A trainee who takes this unit should be able to:
- Explain the nature and scope of financial management.
- Describe the nature and functions of financial institutions and markets.
- Analyse the sources of finance for an organisation and evaluate various financing options.
- Evaluate various investment decision scenarios available to an organisation.
- Evaluate the performance of a firm using relevant financial tools.
- Make appropriate capital structure decisions for a firm, Value financial assets and firms.
- Make appropriate liquidity and dividend decisions for a firm.
- Evaluate current developments in the field of finance and their impact on financial decisions.