This unit is intended to equip you with necessary knowledge, skills, values and attitudes that will enable you plan, start and manage a personal, group, private or public business enterprise effectively. It is also intended to instill you with the drive necessary to venture into profit making activities.
By the end of this unit, you should be able to:
- Acquire entrepreneurial competences necessary for planning, starting and managing a business.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude towards self-employment.
- Portray desire to venture into business activities.
- Identify viable business opportunities in the neighborhood.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial behaviour in planning, starting and managing a business enterprise.
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation in their day to day business activities.
- Recognize the role of business planning.
- Recognize emerging issues and trends in entrepreneurship.