This unit is intended to equip you with knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable you apply the fundamental principles of economics in decision making.
A trainee who takes this unit should be able to:
1. Apply basic mathematical and graphical techniques to analyze economic relationships and interpret the results.
2. Apply the knowledge of economics in decision making.
3. Analyze economic problems and suggest possible policy related recommendations.
4. Apply knowledge of economics in international trade and finance.
5. Apply economic principles in the development and implementation of policies in agriculture and industry.