https://cpc-online.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/hands-pic.jpg 1285 1920 webmaster https://cpc-online.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-300x139.png webmaster2021-04-20 21:36:322021-07-29 07:33:09Company Law
This unit is intended to equip you with knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable you apply and comply with the provisions of company law in relevant circumstances and environments.
A trainee who takes this unit should be able to:
- Apply legal principles relating to formation of companies.
- Evaluate the rights and obligations of members and shareholders.
- Comply with the legal principles governing liquidation of corporates.
- Comply with the legal principles governing restructuring of companies.
- Comply with the legal principles relating to companies incorporated outside the country.
- Comply with the legal requirements relating to the financing of companies.