This unit is intended to equip the candidate with the knowledge, skills and attitude that will enable you to apply the principles of law and legal systems in an entity and ensure compliance with basic principles of governance and ethics.
A trainee who takes this unit should be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of essential elements of the legal system
- Demonstrate knowledge of legal personality
- Apply law of contract and tort in various scenarios
- Apply general principles of business law in practice
- Apply fundamental principles of ethics in practice
- Comply with fundamental principles of governance