https://cpc-online.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/pic-4.jpg 602 1080 webmaster https://cpc-online.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/logo-300x139.png webmaster2021-04-24 22:40:572022-01-26 14:01:24Business Mathematics and Statistics (ATD 2)
This unit is currently closed
This unit is intended to equip you with the knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable you apply the principles of management in practice.
A trainee who takes this unit should be able to:
- Apply linear, quadratic and simultaneous equations to solve business problems
- Solve business problems using matrix algebra.
- Solve business problems involving commercial mathematics.
- Present statistical data in form of tables, graphs and curves.
- Calculate measures of location, dispersion, skewness and kurtosis.
- Apply basic probability concepts.
- Compute simple, general and weighted index numbers.