This unit is intended to equip you with knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable you apply and comply with the provisions of company law in relevant circumstances and environments.
A trainee who takes this unit should be able to:
- Apply legal principles relating to formation of companies.
- Evaluate the rights and obligations of members and shareholders.
- Comply with the legal principles governing liquidation of corporates.
- Comply with the legal principles governing restructuring of companies.
- Comply with the legal principles relating to companies incorporated outside the country.
- Comply with the legal requirements relating to the financing of companies.