This unit is intended to equip you with knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable you apply entrepreneurship knowledge in business and other environments. A course requirement for ATD 1.
A trainee who takes this unit should be able to:
- Identify concepts of entrepreneurship.
- Identify entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Venture in to a new venture.
- Identify appropriate business expansion strategies.
- Develop a business plan.
- Apply appropriate entrepreneurial marketing strategies.
- Apply the concepts of business communication to manage an organization.